Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Having A Good Night On A Relatively Small Budget!

Hi there guys,

This weekend I didn't go out, at all!!!!!

As you all no, I am a university student and unfortunately at the moment I am BOMBARDED with assessments! However, I promised myself a break and last night I headed to the "Bull n Bush" (http://www.bullnbush.com.au/) in Baulkham Hills (Out West, Off the M2 motorway)!

Now you all may be wondering, how can you have a cheap night at a pub? Well my friends, the answer is simple, free poker hosted by the APL (http://www.playapl.com/  )!

Now this poker is not just on at one venue! The APL is a massive poker tournament organiser and hosts thousands of events around the country with most being free! The above website contains all the information you need to find out where the next event is!

The following link will take you to a YouTube video on how to play poker for those of you who want to gain some confidence before playing the real thing!

Well guys, thats all from me today! I promise to bring a much more exciting blog next weekend (when I actually have the chance to go out!)

By Cameron Baird! 

No comments:

Post a Comment