Monday, September 27, 2010

AS PROMISED!

Unfortunately, last weekend I didn't get out much!

But as promised, I went out this weekend!

Sunday was my nan's 70th and as such, we went out for a family lunch at La Colina (her favourite restaurant)! The restaurant is situated in the heart of Castle Hill in Terminus St in a restaurant hub and has a very warm and hospitable feel to it (see the picture below)!





The food there was excellent, and was accompanied by great service and an overall great dining experience! However, if your a beer sorta man, I can't say I would recommend this eatery with a choice of just 3 beers!

However, with such great service and great food, this surely is a place to check out for yourself!

To view their menu and find their location you can click the link below:
http://www.lacollinarestaurant.com.au/

By Cameron Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment