Monday, October 11, 2010

Another non photographed Heath weekend

On Thursday the 7th I had to catch a train from Sydney to Newcastle, then get to Port Stephens because the plan was to drive to Armidale on Friday for my brothers university graduation at from UNE. Basically after a long car trip, we stayed at an old fashioned hotel. I won't go into detail but I got back Monday the 11th. Below is a list of  highlights.

  • I saw a Steven Seagal movie on Foxtel where he went into a bar and broke arms of maybe a dozen people
  • I did a 9 hour trip back to Sydney on Sunday, played pool till 1am, got up at 5am and went on a gelogoy excursion to Hartley? where I was there from 7am - 6pm I think, fell down many hills, mountains, some non skinny guy fell and tore his pants, he had blue underwear on.
  • I licked a few rocks and they didn't taste good

No comments:

Post a Comment